Code

Friday, November 4, 2011

School Photos

I have figured out why they make you pre-pay for school photos - because they never turn out and nobody would ever order them if they got to see them first!


Here is our latest round:


Kate's isn't a bad photo.  But that certainly is not how I styled her hair that morning.  When I left her, she had an adorable low-set side ponytail.  Where did it go?  And what is with that stray piece of hair sticking out?  Why didn't the teacher or photographer think to tuck it back in to her ponytail?



This is Kate's class.  She is in Junior Kindergarten this year.  These are all of the kids with Fall birthdays who missed the cutoff to go to Kindergarten.  Notice she is one of only 2 girls in the glass.  I think she likes it that way.


And now for Mr. Jack.  This is how much he likes getting his picture taken.  It kind of reminds me of a mug shot, which concerns me a bit.  I wonder how hard they tried to get him to smile before they gave up?  At least his outfit looks good.


This is Jack's class.  He is in the Toddler 2 class and is the youngest one in the class because of his late August birthday.  I'm not sure how his two teachers have a smile on their face every day with a room full of 2 year olds!


 Can't wait to see the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment