Code

Monday, December 2, 2013

Halloween

I know it is almost Christmas, but it is never too late to post a few Halloween pictures, right?  Well here goes.  This year Kate decided she wanted to be Super Girl.  She really wanted Jack to be Superman with her, but he could not be deterred from being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Leonardo to be exact).  So instead, she managed to talk her buddy, Noah, into being her Superman!  

We kicked off Halloween with the annual costume party at the Flynn's house.  

This is the kids in front of our house before we left for the party: 

Hanging with my girlfriends, the "moms" - Stacie, Merina, me & Jo

Jack's best friend, Evan, was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle too!

Twin turtles

Noah & Kate

Kate's best buddy, Cameron as a scary alien thing

Kids getting crafty with Jeni Flynn (aka Snow White the awesome hostess)


 
Always a fun party!  

This year I decided to give up control of the pumpkin designs and let the kids each design their own.  This is what Jack came up with:

I wasn't sure how I was going to turn it into a jack-o-lantern, but luckily he instructed me on where to carve.  The pumpkin on the right is what we ended up with.  The one on the left is Kate's creation.

I did save one for myself for a little haunted house.

We have a tradition with the Fremont family of meeting at our house on Halloween night for pizza.  Then we all head out to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood.  My parents usually fly in as well and join in the fun.  Here are our little trick-or-treaters before we headed out:  

Jack

Kate

Noah

 Ready to Trick-or-Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment