Code

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started early for me this year.  I was invited to attend a Mother's Day Tea with Jack's class earlier in the week.  They really went all out.  The kids poured the tea out of a silver server into real china teacups and then hand delivered it to us at our seats.  Amazingly, nothing got broken!

The kids all made fancy hats to wear to the party.

My beautiful place setting with a handmade placemat, card and treats handmade by the kids!

Me and my Jack


The kids helped make little pie pops.  They were delicious!

 A plant for me to take home.

Jack's portrait of me :).

It was a great party and I had so much fun spending the day with my little man!

On the actual morning of Mother's Day we enjoyed a delicious brunch with the Larsen family up at the Columbia Winery.  We had great weather and a really nice time with family.




No comments:

Post a Comment