Code

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Princess Birthday

It has been a while since I've blogged.  The Larsen household is always busy busy!  But I wanted to share some photos from my birthday celebration at the end of March.


My parents came in to town for the weekend and offered to watch the kids overnight so Dave and I could get away for a little bit.  We did some furniture shopping for my craft room/office and then headed downtown where we enjoyed dinner at Sullivan's and a peaceful night's sleep at the Fairmont Olympic hotel.  


While we were away, my mom took Kate to Party City where she picked out decorations for my birthday celebration.  Apparently she wavered between Princesses and Hello Kitty before finally settling on Princesses.  She also helped my mom bake a cake which she then decorated with princess decor.  





When I arrived home, Kate proudly showed off the decorations she did for me and her beautiful cake.  She also gave me a princess tiara to wear.  About 10 minutes later she said "Mommy, can I have your crown?".




After eating the delicious cake & ice cream, Kate gave me my presents.  She got me an awesome pink ring that lights up and a Hello Kitty necklace with bubbles in it.  She let me keep those for about half an hour before she asked if she could have those as well.  I'm starting to think that was part of her plan when she did her shopping.





Kate and Jack also got me an iTunes gift card which I actually got to keep.  But my favorite gift was getting to be a princess for just a little while with my little princess (and prince)!


No comments:

Post a Comment