Code

Saturday, April 21, 2012

YIF Auction

Dave serves on the board of directors for a non-profit called Youth in Focus which provides at-risk teens in the Seattle area an outlet by teaching them photography.  Last Saturday was the annual fundraising auction.  This was our third year attending and we had a lot of fun.  We had two full tables of friends, family and co-workers from REI and Safeco.


My mother & father-in-law - Cecile & Dave

 Cecile getting ready to bid!

 John Curly was the auctioneer which was a lot of fun.

Cara & Mark joined us all the way from Spokane.  Friends we definitely don't get to see enough of.  We wish they lived closer!

Efren & Keith.  I've worked with Keith for probably over 10 years now, at both Safeco and REI.  He is a great friend.

Dave and me

Our good friends Ceci & Darren

My co-workers Anthony & Alisa

Alisa and I in the photo booth with some random guy named Finn who wanted his picture taken with us!

Dave and me in the photo booth

No comments:

Post a Comment