Code

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Time for Tea

The kids' daycare decided to hold their Mother's Day celebrations this week so I got to attend two separate tea parties.  On Tuesday I attended a Mother's Day tea with Jack's class.  We had cookies, pastries, juice and raspberry iced tea.






This is the beautiful picture frame that he made me.

On Friday, I got to attend a Mother's Day tea with Kate's class.  My mom happened to be in town so she got to attend as well.  The kids sang a few songs about moms and then we had muffins, brownies & other snacks.  Interestingly enough, there was no tea :).



 My place setting - made by Kate

Singing songs to all of the moms


 Flannery, Kate, Cameron & Noah

 Kate gave me her handprint to hang up

She also gave me a cookbook featuring all of the kids' favorite foods and what they think the recipes are for them - pretty hilarious.  Kate's favorite food is black beans and rice.  Her recipe calls for: 

1,530 beans
1,530 rice
1 water

Put it on a plate, then put it in the oven for 10 minutes.

Now that's a lot of beans & rice!

Cameron & Kate

 Flannery & Kate

Looking forward to celebrating the actual Mother's Day with my two little ones next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment