Code

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fun on the 4th

For the 2nd year in a row, my brother Josh flew out to visit us for the 4th of July.  We had a big block party with all of our awesome neighbors, friends and family.  We had beautiful weather, great food and lots of fireworks!  Can't wait to do it again next year!

I was in charge of some of the sweets.  I got a little carried away with the red, white & blue!

Baseball game in the culdesac

Uncle Josh and Jack manning 3rd base

Chowing down!



My handsome husband

 Kate loving Marisa's strawberries

 Kate and Tatum

Uncle Josh hanging out with the kids

Kate's buddy, Noah

Jack enjoying some watermelon

 Josh, Gregg & Dave

 Lots of neighbors came out to join in the fun!




 Kate and Noah playing with sparklers


 Kate & Noah

Kate in her jammies ready for the fireworks

Me and my big bro, and Kate too!

 Noah keeping watch over the fireworks

Fireworks in the distance and a beautiful sunset






No comments:

Post a Comment